Wednesday, June 17, 2009

29 days

I managed to sleep in because my alarm didn't go off. I got out of bed around 12:20, just around when school was ending. I will make sure my alarm is set for tomorrow. I can1t lie here though, it was delicious to be able to sleep in.

I ate lunch and then went to buy some more silm for my camera. I want to film my city before I leave. As well as lots of people, my house, dance class etc. I saw Carol in her video store on my way to the town center. I stopped to talk to her. She said to pass by again on my way back.

When I came back we talked for a bit and then she invited me to go to the super market with her. So I waited for her to get off. We snacked and then went. We stopped by her mother's work in a clothing store. I checked out the outfits for little baby girls. I am thinking for buying some for my new niece in Canada! I also stopped to look at some flipflops to see if they had a pair to fit my brother Max's enormous hobbit feet. Unfortunately they didn't, apparently all the bigfooters had already been and snatched them all, but they said they would get some in.

When we got back from the store we ate. Then Carol's mom came home and Carol's little sister woke up. Her name is Ana Flavia and she is turning three on Sunday. I had a fun time teaching her some English. She was so excited when she would get it right and clapped her hands! It was very cute. Her little dog Bia was sitting with us too. She is just a little ball of fur.

My host Dad came and said that he would pick me up in a bit on his way back from his Rotary meeting. We got a movie from their video store and watched it. Then my pai came and picked me up.

Now I need to sleep. Because I actually have to go to sleep tomorrow.

Remember: How most houses here have jars of biscuits, and there are many different kinds. Like that type with cheese that is kinda hard and crunchy.

No comments: