Friday, January 30, 2009

Birthday Blog!

I am 17 today! Woo hoo! I will go to a restaurant with some of my friends (hahah and Matteus' friends that I made friends with lol) and my family.
Yesterday I watched Grey's Anatomy alot and then went out to eat with my family and their friends. This one boy named Paulo asked me a question in Portuguese, "What is the day called when your boss pays you" and I said, "Pay day." well in Portuguese the word for "releasing gas" is pronounced exactly the same as "pay day". At first I didn't understand why they were all laughing but then I caught on. Good thing I have a good sense of humour. lol.
Two nights ago I went to Sara's birthday party/Leticia's going away party. It was really fun. I danced alot. I also chugged alot of Coca Cola, so much so that now I have sworn to only drink Gaurana for the rest of my time in Brasil lol.
For the past few days I had been going to Fefê and Lele's house because they moved to Belo Horizonte now. We made some youtube videos. I will give you the links, we were just having fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUb5GkyGM50&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScUEYMiTLto&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nzPyz3oHLM&feature=channel

Hahah they speak English because they lived in the States for nine months.
Here are some pictures too. And just so you don't worry, I do speak portuguese alot and can communicate fully with people. Just so you don't think I am speaking English all the time. I actually prefer speaking Portuguese and learning more.


Fefê, Me (lol), and Leticia. We didn't know this pic was gonna get taken so that is why Lele and I have strange expressions. Fefê just looks normal though lol.

Lele and I (trying to look like Katy Perry)

No comments: